A personalized marketing platform that addresses customer acquisition, valuation management, attrition, loyalty, offer decisions and interaction rules.
This product provides early indicators of emerging trends, brand perception maps, competitor analysis and ad-hoc analysis. The service uses automated machine-learning algorithms on client owned and social media data to profile customers with razor precision.
In contrast to traditional segmentation techniques, customers are typically placed into best-fit buckets which limits the insights required to target people who are literally ‘outside the box’. Customer Genomics, on the other hand, creates hundreds of markers/labels for each customer based on their attitudes, behaviors, interests, lifestage events as well as by recency, frequency and monetary metrics. Any combination or markers can be analyzed to better understand customers and optimize marketing campaigns.
Concordia or other approaches may be used to gather and cleanse organizational data from CRM or ERP systems and supplements it with social media data using its social media monitoring tool, Eavesdrop.
- Customer genome prediction
- Product attribute matching
- A test and learn framework for offer response dynamics that regularly learns then updates campaign decisions and offer rules for personalized marketing interactions.
Customer Genomics answers the following types of questions:
- What’s the right personal message to attract each customer?
- Which brands and products will my target customers most likely to buy?
- Which customers prefer to engage online, mobile, chat, or in-store?
- What’s the best time and which promotion should I offer which customers?
- Which products should I promote together to increase my market basket?
Customer Genomics Architecture
Customer Genomics Blueprint
- Every customer is represented by a unique model created by their specific transactions.
- Predictive models assess over 200 dimensions for each person assigns labels across all dimensions such as what they buy, what factors influence their purchase decisions, how they engage, and potential life events
- Learns from every customer transactions via social media, loyalty, self-stated survey data, panel data, and other 3rd party appended information
- Automatically learns from every new transaction about customer behavior and updates every probability that is associated with the customer
- Avoids over-fitting and counter-intuitive decisions by supervising the automation process to ensure results are intuitive, accurate and relevant
Customer Genomics creates genome markers for each consumer
How Customer Genomics works
Probablistic Learning Algorithm
How Customer Genomics helped Franklin Templeton Investments generate $600 million in new assets
Download this case study to learn how the largest asset management firm in US hyper- personalized their contact strategy to drive loyalty and overall market share.
View Case Study
Personalized targeting boosted redemption revenue by 230%
Learn how Customer Genomics enabled a Fortune 100 Retailer to drive more personalized and relevant pricing, promotions and product offerings to their shopper.